Use of www.beresfordsgroup.co.uk is subject to the terms and conditions below
In relation to the properties on this website, under the Misrepresentation Act 1967, these details are prepared as a general guide only and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter a legal contract or to commit expenditure. Any interested party should rely solely on their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely on any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested. Details of properties provided may change in the course of time and any interested parties advised to make a final inspection of any such property prior to exchange of contracts.
In relation to the properties on this website, under the Property Misdescriptions Act 1991, the agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixture, fittings or services and so does not verify they are in working order, fit for their purpose, or within ownership of the sellers, therefore the buyer must assume the information given is incorrect. Neither has the agent checked the legal documentation to verify legal status of the property. A buyer must assume the information is incorrect until it has been verified by their own solicitors. Nothing concerning the type of construction, condition of the structure or its surroundings is to be implied from the photograph, artist's impression or plans of the property. Any artist's impressions shown are indicative of how a mature site may appear. On new sites, precise styling details may be subject to variation during the course of construction and in view of the variety of property designs on larger developments, typical property styles are illustrated. On new sites, development names are for marketing purposes only and do not imply that this name will be adopted by the Local Authority. All prices are subject to confirmation.
Interested parties are advised to check on the availability, price and other details of any property before making arrangements to view.
Links to other sites are provided for information only and no representation is made as to the content or accuracy of linked sites nor that any linked information is free from defects, viruses, infected, corrupted or damaged files.
The right is reserved to modify, add or delete any information or links contained in this site at any time without notice.
Competitions hosted on www.beresfordsgroup.co.uk are subject to the terms and conditions below
The promoter is: Beresfords Group Ltd (company no 2121233) whose registered office is at 10 Springfield Lyons Approach, Springfield, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 5LB.
2. Employees of Beresfords Group Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://beresfordsgroup.co.uk/competition
5. Closing date for entry will be 25/08/2014. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Further information can be found at: http://beresfordsgroup.co.uk/competition
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random from all the correct entries received and verified by the promoter and or its agents.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. Data collected during the compeititon will be used for marketing purposes by Beresfords Group Ltd, Data collected is not sold or passed to any third party company. You have the right to unsubscribe from receiving marketing e-mails by using the unsubscribe option.